Make Your Studies Pay off! Hangout with McNeese State University to Learn How!

Posted on May 2nd, 2016 by Rachel Rollins

McNeeseNEWThe Google Hangout will be held at 8:30 am EST on Thursday, May 5th, 2016. Sign up for the event! 

Wondering which University programs will offer big rewards later? You can learn how, right here! Join InternationalStudent.com as we partner up with Preble Girard, Director of International Programs at McNeese State University for this free and informative online event! Preble will give a short presentation on the STEM programs available to study at McNeese State, with an emphasis on their Medical Laboratory Sciences program, Forensic Lab and Pre-Pharmaceutical program in Chemistry.

Due to the new extension rule for OPT there has never been a better time to consider a degree through these programs! The new extension rule allows for certain F-1 students who receive science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) degrees, to apply for a 24-month extension of their post-completion OPT!  This can allow for exciting career opportunities. You can learn all about these programs and how to enroll with Preble. She will also be able to answer any questions you may have after the presentation.

The Google Hangout will be held at 8:30 am EST on Thursday, May 5th, 2016. Sign up for the event! 

Written by Rachel Rollins

Marketing Coordinator Rachel joined EIC in 2016 after graduating from the University of North Florida. Her engagements at her campus, and community have only influenced her to continuously learn and understand her surroundings and beyond.

2 Responses to “Make Your Studies Pay off! Hangout with McNeese State University to Learn How!”

1. Berhanu gezaw Says:

I am Ethiopian I have degree level automotive technology and advanced diploma from Addis Ababa Tegibahired polytechnic college I continue my further education my second degree in engineering science or related field If there is any scholar ship in your country pleas email me berhanugezaw@yahoo.com BERHANU GEZAW may27/2016

2. Bryanna Davis Says:

Thanks for visiting! If you’re interested in studying at McNeese State University and would like to know what financial aid they have available, you can follow the link above to request more information directly from them.