5 European Cities for €199 with Air Berlin!

Posted on June 17th, 2009 by Jennifer Frankel

airberlinIf you follow the international student twitter feed, you will have already seen this amazing deal that we have come across from Air Berlin that allows you to travel around Europe (5 destinations to be precise) for the low price of Just €199!

From what we can tell there are not catches, you just need to be between 18 and 27 years old and travel must be in the summer months (July and August) – and you have the full choice of travel to 5 Air Berlin destinations for only €199! InternationalStudent.com is always on the lookout for great deals like this – and if you are in Europe or want to head to Europe this is probably one of the cheapest ways to travel this summer.

Hurry though, only 3,000 tickets will be sold!
http://www.airberlin.com/

14 Responses to “5 European Cities for €199 with Air Berlin!”

1. George Chaganava Says:

i would like to apply for the tickets and i am interested if you could sent me details for application

2. Yusuf islam Says:

oh its like sale.

3. Laptop Fix Says:

Great post! I really enjoyed this topic and can’t wait to read more!

4. Altagracia Suozzo Says:

Praises for this post, I will append this web site to my links, my friend just stated to me about this as of recent. Thanks again

5. Berliner mauer Says:

Hoppas att ni inte misstycker, ville bara skriva att om ni vill lägga upp bilder och se bilder från Berlin, så kan ni se det denna sida om bilder från Berlin.

6. Istria Says:

Great read, i really enjoy reading this blog!

7. Kalle resa Says:

Which I was there when they destroyed the berlinwall.

8. Ophelia Crislip Says:

Very attractive website. Surely will attract your targeted audience! For improvement, you can add back sound music

9. Neville Breitenstein Says:

Salut ici ! Il s’agit vraiment d’ un extraordinaire écrit, je te remercie de l’avoir partagé. Pour te remercier, je te fournis une ligne pour pouvoir faire du card sharing : F: ram1190j sam1190teru 2 0 0 0:0:1,100:3317 #10/12/2011. C’est gratuit, alors n’hésites pas à l’utiliser et la partager. Bonne journée

10. Yun Monts Says:

Yeah, , go green is the way people do right now in order to fight the global warming especially.. Looks like you do a great job in designing the web and show to the world that indeed we are the generation who’ll make any changes to this world, our world, into a better world. Keep up the good work my friend

11. Jannie Naff Says:

For latest information you have to pay a visit internet and on world-wide-webI found this web page as a most excellent website for mostup-to-date updates.

12. Roselee Bew Says:

Thanks for notifying us domino. We’ll check it out. cherries should be 100, hammers 250, and present boxes 500.

13. Catina Hingle Says:

A cute design actually But one thing that troubled me, the double News’ menu.. I think one is enough But overall, I LIKE IT!!! Good job friends!!!

14. Portia Krenzer Says:

Mobile websites are now used more often, with information available 24/7 on their handsets people don’t wait around to make a purchase