You know that InternationalStudent.com brings you many useful tips and information to help you achieve your dream of studying abroad. But you may not know that we also provide affordable health insurance for when you are traveling and studying abroad.
For international student coming to studying the USA, the fall semester is about to start. Most international students registering for classes will need to show proof of adequate health insurance coverage or signup to the school’s health insurance plan. As many school insurance plans are expensive, you can often save hundreds of dollars each year by purchasing our Student Secure plan and opting out of the school insurance plan.
Our Student Secure plan can provide coverage for international students in case of sickness or injury, including :
- $100 deductible (reduce to $50 at your school’s student health center)
- Choice of doctors and hospitals nationwide
- And more…
For students studying in another country outside of the US, our Atlas International plan is a great option. This plan gives you the flexibility to customize how much coverage you need to meet your exact situation. The Atlas plan key features include:
- Option to choose as few as 5 days to up to a year of coverage
- Option to choose medical coverage between $50,000 up to $1,000,000
- Option to choose deductible ranging from $0 up to $2,500
Contact our insurance representative if you need assistance choosing the plan that will fit your need.