Preparing for the F1 Visa Approval Process

Posted on December 17th, 2021 by Connor Blay

Getting admitted to a college or university in the US is a big accomplishment. If you have recently received an acceptance letter from a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) approved college or university in the US, you’ve already completed the first step of the F1 visa application process. However, the rest of the process can be difficult to navigate on your own without guidance. Many students don’t know how to prepare for the F1 visa interview, making it hard for them to successfully pass through this part of the application. If you’re having trouble navigating through the F1 visa application process, perhaps getting professional help could be beneficial for you. F1 Visa Advisors, Inc. offers an F1 visa counseling service that we recommend you check out to see if it’s a good fit for you. 

About F1 Visa Advisors, Inc. 

F1 Visa Advisors, Inc. was founded by an experienced immgration attorney who is dedicated to helping international students obtain F1 visa status. F-1 Visa Advisors, Inc offers both F-1 visa training and access to a select number of partner institutions that provide students affordable work-study MBA programs at locations throughout the US.

How F1 Visa Advisors, Inc. Can Help

Gaining access to F1 Visa Advisors, Inc. services means that you will be provided with the following at no cost to you:

• A short list of the most affordable “work-study” universities in the US
  • Assistance with sending an I-20 to any of the schools recommended by F1 Visa Advisors, Inc.
  • Training for one of the schools recommended by F1 Visa Advisors, Inc.

How to Get Involved

If you could use more assistance in the process of becoming an international student, including F1 visa guidance, you may want to start by learning more about F1 Visa Advisors, Inc. Read more and request further information if interested. 

Written by Connor Blay

Connor joined InternationalStudent.com in November 2019. He received his Bachelor’s of Science degree with a major in Information Communication & Technology at Florida State University in Spring 2019. Having recently completed his undergraduate higher education, Connor has a fresh perspective on how the process works and is passionate about helping international students through it. His background includes customer service, social media, and video production.

4 Responses to “Preparing for the F1 Visa Approval Process”

1. Fadi jumha Says:

I want registration and university admission to obtain a visa. Help me please. I am Fadi, my name is Fadi, I have a passport and university and secondary documents, residing in Turkey, a refugee from Syria

2. Connor Blay Says:

Hi Fadi! Thanks for reading our blog. Unfortunately, InternationalStudent.com is unable to provide personalized visa assistance. If you have been accepted to a university in the US, you may complete the F-1 Visa Advisors, Inc Pre-Application/Inquiry Form to find out if their professional visa services could benefit you.

3. Nousheen Says:

I have received PhD admission letter from a US university. GRE and TOFEL requirements have been waived by the university. I hope I can get the visa.

4. Connor Blay Says:

Hi Nousheen! Thank you for reading and good luck! If you would like more information on obtaining a US student visa, you can visit out Visa & Immigration Center.