2019 Travel Video Contest is Now Open!

Posted on September 7th, 2019 by Phu Nguyen

Our annual 2019 Travel Video Contest is now open for entries! 

This is your chance to win 1 of 5 unique awards, including the $4,000 grand prize! To enter, submit a video to us that you made specifically for the 2019 InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest and tell us one of two things in a 4-minute video:

1. That your dream is to be an international student, and that you have a school in mind to attend that you want to tell us about. 

OR

1. That you are currently an international student with a dream trip that you’ve always wanted to take that you want to tell us about.

If your video is selected, you could win one of the following prizes:

• First Place Winner: $4,000
  • Second Place Winner: $500
  • Third Place Winner: $250
  • GoAbroad Choice Winner: $500
  • Viewers’ Choice Award Winner: $1,000

An esteemed group of professionals in the international education sector have committed to be our 2019 judging panel, and you can meet the judges here, and all details and deadlines for the contest can be found here.

Past winners have continued to remain in touch about what a difference this scholarship reward has made in their lives – you could be next! Submit your video before October 15th, 2019 and good luck!

Written by Phu Nguyen

Phu is an alumnus of the University of South Florida in Tampa, and Florida International University in Miami. A freelance writer for over a decade, her portfolio includes working with Nokia, the Georgia Aquarium, and articles in major online publications such as The Huffington Post. Phu joined Envisage as the Content Manager in October of 2018.

No Responses to “2019 Travel Video Contest is Now Open!”