Feeling Lucky? Win a Pot of Gold!

Posted on February 26th, 2014 by Bryanna Davis

pot of gold 163861853Want a pot of gold this St. Patrick’s Day? We’ve got you covered.

St. Patrick’s Day is a holiday originating from the Roman Catholic feast day of the patron saint of Ireland. According to Irish folklore a leprechaun has hidden a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow, this means anyone able to hunt down the end of the rainbow is able to keep the gold. In celebration of St. Patrick’s day on March 17th, we have decided to give one lucky follower of our Facebook, Google+ or Twitter page their own “pot of gold”*!

For a shot at finding the end of our rainbow, here’s what you need to do:

1. Visit our Facebook, Google+ or Twitter page and like or follow us.
  2. On or before March 17th tell us what you would do if you found an actual pot of gold on our Facebook or Google+ wall, or tweet us @intstudent.
  3. Impress us with your answer and you will win a $25 Amazon gift card!

To find out if you are the lucky winner visit our Facebook, Google+ and Twitter page on March 18th.

*The “pot of gold” issued will be in the form of a $25 Amazon gift card. The winner must visit our Facebook, Google+ or Twitter page on March 18th to confirm if they are the winner and to claim the prize.  

2 Responses to “Feeling Lucky? Win a Pot of Gold!”

1. aman Says:

blog is very interesting

2. Connor Blay Says:

Thanks for reading, Aman! We’re glad you found it interesting. 🙂