Explore the Broward College 2+2 Program

Posted on August 6th, 2022 by Bryanna Davis

Broward College is a nationally ranked institution, offering Associate in Arts and Science degrees that can be completed in as little as two years. Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Broward College is convenient to access for students from around the world.

The college is mostly known for its high-quality, affordable education and has an extensive 2+2 transfer agreement with many colleges and universities in the United States.

Let’s find out more about what the Broward College 2+2 Program has to offer students!

What is the 2+2 Program?

The 2+2 degree program is a two-year educational route to earning a bachelor’s degree by attending the first two years of college at a community college for an Associate of Arts or Science (AA/AS) and then transferring to a four-year institution for the final two years.

Simply put, the 2+2 Program is a way to complete your four-year degree with just two of the years at a university. Attending a community college for the first two years allows you to advantage of lower tuition rates and credit articulation agreements between community colleges and universities.

The main benefit of the 2+2 Program is that it saves you time and money. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of smaller class sizes and more personal attention from professors at the community college level – when getting accustomed to a new culture, this can be especially helpful.

The Broward College 2+2 Program

Broward College has partnered with several universities in Florida to offer the 2+2 Program. This program allows students to earn an Associate of Arts or Science degree from Broward College and then transfer to a participating university to complete their bachelor’s degree.

The following is a list of Broward College’s 2+2 Program partners:

• Florida Atlantic University
  • Florida International University
  • Nova Southeastern University
  • University of Central Florida
  • University of Florida
  • University of South Florida
  • And more

What are the requirements for the Broward College 2+2 Program?

To be eligible for the Broward College 2+2 Program, students must:

• Complete an AA/AS degree at Broward College with a minimum GPA of 2.0
  • Submit an official transcript and application to the participating university
  • Meet all other admission requirements of the participating university
  • Complete the required lower-division courses for their chosen major

You have to remember that the requirements might change depending on the university you want to transfer to, so it’s important to check with your intended school for more information.

What are the benefits of the Broward College 2+2 Program?

If you’re looking for an affordable way to study in the United States, the Broward College 2+2 Program may be a good option for you. The program allows students to complete two years of study at Broward College in Florida before transferring to a partner university to complete their final two years.

Benefits of the Broward College 2+2 Program include:

1. Affordable tuition rates

2. The ability to complete your first two years of study at a community college

3. A wide range of partner universities to choose from

4. Different education programs and majors to select from

5. Convenient locations

Explore Broward College

So there you have it! Now you know a little bit more about the Broward College 2+2 Program and how it can benefit students looking to study in the United States. If you’re interested in applying to the program, start by exploring Broward College.

No Responses to “Explore the Broward College 2+2 Program”