CollegeWeekLive International Students Day – Scholarship Opportunity

Posted on August 25th, 2017 by Connor Smith

The United States has over 4,000 colleges to study at! Figuring out which school is right for you can be challenging. There are many factors to consider: cost, location, degree options, student activities, housing options and class size. CollegeWeekLive International Students Day is here to make the search for the perfect college or university a bit easier on you.

International Students Day is an online college fair, that is just for international students! If you’re thinking about studying abroad then you don’t want to miss this free event on August 30th from 4am to 4pm Eastern Standard Time.

Not only will you get a chance to chat with admission representatives from over 85 well known US colleges and universities like NYU, Umass and Notre Dame, they will also provide you with answers to any of your questions on what it takes to make it in the states, you can ask for advice on:                        

• Applying for visas
  • Taking the TOEFL
  • How to pay for college
  • Figuring out which university to attend

During the event speakers will cover these topics to give you a greater insight into college life:

• College Prep 101: Your College Plan for Sophomore and Junior Year – 10:00AM EST
  • 10 Tips for a Compelling Personal Statement – 11:00AM EST
  • A Look Inside the TOEFL Test – 1:00PM EST
  • GRE General Test for Graduate School, Business School and Your Future – 2:00PM EST   

If all of these reasons aren’t enough for you to attend then how about a chance to win a $5,000 scholarship? During the event just visit 5 school pages on CollegeWeekLive to qualify for a chance to win!

Finding your perfect school is only a few clicks away! Just follow the link below to sign up:

CollegeWeekLive International Students Day Sign Up

Written by Connor Smith

Connor joined the Marketing and Advertising team in late 2016 as our Marketing Intern. He is originally from Jupiter, Florida and a recent graduate of the University of North Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Communication and Advertising. He has also had the opportunity to travel throughout Europe, China, Australia and New Zealand which prompted him to get involved with marketing here at Envisage.

No Responses to “CollegeWeekLive International Students Day – Scholarship Opportunity”