New Year’s Resolutions and How to Achieve ThemPosted on December 1st, 2017 by Connor Smith
It’s hard to believe, but 2017 is almost over! This means that the New Year is right around the corner. A popular tradition in the United States is creating your own New Year’s resolution. You may be asking yourself, what is that? A New Year’s resolution is where you make a promise to yourself to change something within that calendar year.
There are all kinds of New Year’s resolutions such as exercising more, eating better and saving money. Unsure of what your resolution should be? Here are some of the most popular New Year’s resolutions to consider:
1) Exercise More – Having a sound mind goes hand in hand with having a healthy body. If you want to work out more and get in shape for 2018 you can start by going on runs and doing some light work out routines. Chances are you have a gym on campus that you can utilize. Look into your campus fitness options, many university gyms have weekly classes. By participating in these classes you may even make some new friends or workout buddies!
2) Eating Healthier – The diet of most college students usually consists of pizza, pasta and a decent amount of fast food. There are tons of healthy alternatives, even on a college student budget. Many schools offer meal plans so you can eat a balanced meal without having to think too hard about it. Eating at your school’s cafe can also be a social experience to make more friends.
3) Find a Scholarship – Let’s face it, college is pretty expensive but it doesn’t have to be. Their are thousands of scholarship opportunities out there! Figuring out where to start looking can be the hardest part. However we do have an International Student & Study Abroad Scholarship Search that you can utilize for free on our site.
4) Quit Procrastinating – Get ahead of the game on school or just life in general by getting your work done in a timely fashion! Procrastination is a formidable foe that you can personally conquer by actively monitoring your time usage.
5) Take More Adventures – Going on an adventure doesn’t have to be a whole ordeal. It can be as simple as exploring your new town. If you have some free time take the day to explore a new place, maybe some nature trails or a museum. Every day can be an adventure if you choose to make it one!
6) Get Organized – Let’s face it, I am sure all of us can benefit from starting out 2018 nice and tidy. Organizing your life can mean a number of things from reevaluating personal relationships to just cleaning out your closet. One way to start this process is to make a list to prioritize what in your life needs organizing.
Well, you now have some ideas on how to make 2018 the best year yet! Sit down, think of what is the most important to you and decide on what your resolutions will be.
December 2nd, 2017 at 3:03 pm
I have nothing to say but asking your staff to consider my kind request to help me in all circumistances.
December 6th, 2017 at 7:34 pm
I will love be admitted