Why You Should Attend the International Students Day Virtual Fair

Posted on February 15th, 2017 by Connor Smith

online college fair for international studentsFinding the right college for you can be overwhelming but don’t make it more complicated than it has to be, learn why you should attend a online college fair. Attending an online college fair is a great way to learn about tons of different colleges and universities in a short time.

CollegeWeekLive is hosting a free online college fair called International Students Day today from 4am to 4pm EST! During the fair you will have the chance to ask your questions directly to representatives from over 120 different colleges and universities!

This event is just for international students so you will be able to learn about what it takes to study abroad at top universities around the US!

Here are three benefits of attending CollegeWeekLive’s International Students Day:

• You will be able to ask questions directly to staff at multiple schools.
  • Your time is important! Save time and money while learning about more than 120 colleges and universities in this one event, without ever leaving the comfort of your home.
  • There is no pressure! Do you get nervous about asking questions to a stranger? An online fair is a fun option to get information and be comfortable while doing it.

Attending is easy, sign up here:

CollegeWeekLive International Students Day

Attend and you’ll be eligible to win a $1,000 scholarship, just for researching schools during the event. It’s easy to enter:

• Log into the CollegeWeekLive fair.
  • Visit five college profile pages throughout the event.
  • You’ll be automatically entered in a drawing to win a $1,000 scholarship!

Written by Connor Smith

Connor joined the Marketing and Advertising team in late 2016 as our Marketing Intern. He is originally from Jupiter, Florida and a recent graduate of the University of North Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Communication and Advertising. He has also had the opportunity to travel throughout Europe, China, Australia and New Zealand which prompted him to get involved with marketing here at Envisage.

No Responses to “Why You Should Attend the International Students Day Virtual Fair”