Study Aviation in Florida

Posted on November 8th, 2022 by Bryanna Davis

If you are planning to study aviation in the US, Florida is a great location choice. The state is home to many of the country’s top flight schools and universities, and it has a warm climate that is perfect for flying all year round.

Whether you want to become a commercial pilot or an aviation engineer, there are plenty of programs to choose from in Florida. And with so many airports and flight training facilities, you’ll have no trouble getting the hands-on experience you need to succeed in your chosen career.

Why is Florida the best place to study aviation?

There are many reasons why Florida is the best place to study aviation. The state has a long history of aviation and is home to some of the best aviation schools in the country. There are also plenty of opportunities to get hands-on experience thanks to the many airports and flight training facilities.

Even the weather and climate in Florida are perfect for flying. The state is known for its sunny days and mild winters, which makes it an ideal place to learn how to fly.

Consider Studying Aviation at Broward College

Looking for a college in Florida to study aviation? Start with Broward College! Located in Fort Lauderdale, Broward College offers multiple aviation programs that can help you achieve your career goals. The school offers both an Associate of Science in Aviation and a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Science.

You can join the Emil Buehler Aviation Institute for Aviation Research at Broward College to get hands-on experience with the latest aviation technology. The institute is home to a full-motion flight simulator, and you’ll also have the opportunity to work on research projects with industry partners.

Here are some of the aviation programs offered at Broward College:

• Airline transport pilot certification
  • Air traffic control
  • Aviation maintenance management
  • Avionics
  • Aerospace science (Bachelor’s degree)

What are the key benefits of studying aviation at Broward College?

Some key benefits of studying aviation at Broward College include:

• Access to state-of-the-art training grounds
  • They work in partnership with Phoenix East Aviation​
  • They work in partnership with North Perry Airport in Pembroke Pines
  • Federal Aviation (FAA) and Federal Communications Commission (FCC) certified programs

Study in Florida

If you are planning to study aviation in Florida, then Broward College is a great place to start your journey. With multiple aviation programs, state-of-the-art facilities, and partnerships with top employers, you’ll be leveraged to set yourself up for success. Make sure to do your research and visit the college’s website to learn more about their aviation programs.

Looking to find more information on studying in Florida or on studying aviation? You can start your research in our Study Florida and Study Aviation guides.

3 Responses to “Study Aviation in Florida”

1. edosa Says:

I need to persue commertial pilot training

2. Al C Says:

Exciting! We wish you the best of luck!

3. DANIEL OSHEBO ABAKA Says:

Please, help me I wish to be one of regular full time stuedent toin florida state University when I have selected to full scholarship grant and student loan!