Hangout Thursday: Things to Keep in Mind when Finding a US College

Posted on February 13th, 2015 by Bryanna Davis

hangoutIf you want to study in the US but don’t know how to start the process of finding a school- you won’t want to miss our Hangout this upcoming Thursday: Things to Keep in Mind when Finding a US College. Our February guest advisor from the University of Alabama, Caitlin Kelley, will be joining me in the hangout to give future international students like you key information on what you need to keep in mind when searching for a US college or university.

If your plan to find a school was to just pick one and hope for the best or do research online, keep in mind there are thousands of colleges and universities throughout the US and each year a new list of “best schools” to attend comes out. With all of this information it can make it difficult to cut through the clutter and simply find a school that will meet your needs.

Thursday Caitlin and I will give you key items to keep in mind when trying to find the best school for you. Make sure you attend so you can become one step closer to studying inside the US.

RSVP to attend our Hangout On Air this Thursday, February 19th at 11am EST.

If you can’t attend the hangout let us know and we will send you the link to watch!

No Responses to “Hangout Thursday: Things to Keep in Mind when Finding a US College”