Sign in to Your Account Done
Forgot account info?

Don't have an Account?

Register Now!

International Student
Study In:

The International Student Blog

Working in the US as an International Student on an F1 Visa

Posted on November 12th, 2014 by Bryanna Davis

office 86514262Most students are on a tight budget- as an international student you must add hefty traditional student fees with travel costs, legal fees, out of state tuition and housing – this adds up to an even higher bill. All of these fees can be worrisome and have you looking for any solution to get the bills paid. If you’re wondering what the possibility of you working in the US as an international student is, we have the answer!

Attend our hangout Thursday, November 13th at 11am EST to get the information you need on working in the US as an international student.

As an international student on an F1 visa you have certain regulations regarding what type of employment is acceptable. Whether you’re already an international student or you’re planning on being an international student, you can find great information on what type of work will be permitted by attending this hangout.

Don’t miss out on this information and being able to ask your questions live!

RSVP for the Hangout

If you’re not able to attend this hangout you can get great information on working in the US here.

Written by Bryanna Davis

Bryanna joined EIC in 2011 after returning to the United States from teaching English in China. Her interest in international education, sparked initially by her own study abroad experience in Wales, led her to the company. Bryanna is originally from Missouri and is a graduate from the University of Central Missouri.

Other posts by

No Responses to “Working in the US as an International Student on an F1 Visa”

Leave a Reply

Get the International Student newsletter!