London Metropolitan Police – International Students

Posted on September 19th, 2012 by Annemarie Keller

Some international students studying and living in the United Kingdom are required to register their stay with the local police. If you’re required to register, this will be written in your passport and you’ll need to register within seven days of your arrival in the United Kingdom.

The Overseas Visitor Records Office – Metropolitan Police Service in London, UK has recently released an important message to international students needing to register. They have stated the following:

“Due to the start of the 2012-13 Academic year, our office will be experiencing a larger than usual number of customers attending to register. We operate on a first come, first served basis so it’s advisable to attend early in the morning.

Before you attend this office make, sure that you check the Opening Hours section for office closure updates. This could save you a wasted journey. However, there will be occasions when the office has to close at very short notice.”

International students should check their website for daily updates for office closure updates as the hour are subject to change. If you’re an international student in the Metropolitan Police area in London, you may register at the following location:

Overseas Visitors Records Office
Brandon House
Ground Floor
180, Borough High Street
London
SE1 1LH

2 Responses to “London Metropolitan Police – International Students”

1. Ann Says:

i like ur post very well and i like that u post more good knowledge for me……thanks

2. QUDesigns Says:

I just like the valuable information you provide for your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check once more here regularly. I am rather sure I will be told many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the following!