International Student Loan Comparison

Posted on July 7th, 2012 by Apinant Hoontrakul

International students looking to finance their education in the United States have many options available including scholarships, grants and other financial aid options. Even with this, students may soon find that they need additional help to cover their tuition, books, travel, housing, living expenses and other fees. In situations like this, a private international student loan may be a good option. To help students, InternationalStudent.com has made the process of finding the right loan easier by introducing our international student loan comparison tool that has it’s home right on our website.

Once a student is accepted into a college or university, the first step in applying for a loan is to find a U.S. citizen or permanent resident who will be able to co-sign for you. The co-signer must have a good credit history and have lived in the US for at least the past 2 years. If you have a creditworthy co-signer, then you are ready to begin comparing loans (only in select instances are no cosigner loans available). Using the international student loan comparison, you can simply choose your citizenship and school to begin the process:

Once you’ve entered in this information, our international student loan comparison tool will automatically search for loans that you are eligible to apply for. Each lender will have a brief description of their terms and conditions so that you can choose the lender that’s right for you. Simply click on the “Apply Now” button next to the chosen loan option and you will be able to complete the application right online. 

Once the application is submitted the initial credit approval or denial is very quick. The full review of the loan application will typically take about 2- 8 week to finalized the process. Click here to start comparing student loans now!

For any questions about getting a loan or about our international student loan comparison tool please send your questions to info@internationalstudentloan.com

5 Responses to “International Student Loan Comparison”

1. kelvin Says:

hello please am a 21 years old nigerian,am done with high school and not doing anything,so am pleedind for help so i can study abroad and help my family

2. Barbara Musama Says:

Am a lady aged 31years old Malawian,am a clinical officer currently working under ministry of health.I was given an offer to do masters in community health and development in kenya at Graet lakes universty of kisumu.starting date is 28/08/2012.am looking forward that you will consider my loan application.

3. Tom Says:

I find this information very useful and it has considerably saved my time.thanks

4. Mads Jensen Says:

How come it will take 2-8 weeks to get the loan application reviewed?

It seems crazy when you consider that normal loan applications only take a few days to get reviewed (or even less)

5. kook Says:

2 years of good credit history, is that really enough? And 8 weeks to review the application?