Collaborative Study Abroad Programs

Posted on December 23rd, 2011 by Jenny Frankel

Did you know that 21.5% percent of the international students that came to the US last year studied business and management? It’s no wonder, with businesses connected using technology and transcending country borders, international business is an important subject for many students seeking a higher degree.

With so many different programs, however, it can be difficult to determine which program is right for you. If you plan to study business, there are some programs that allow students to have a truly international experience.

The University of North Florida, for example, has a GlobalMBA program that is attracting students from all around the world. Students spend four semesters at four different universities located in different countries. The first semester is in Cologne, Germany at the Cologne University of Applied Sciences. The second semester is in Warsaw, Poland at the University of Warsaw. The third semester is taught in Dalian, China at the Dongbei Institute of Finance and Economics, and the final semester is taught at the University of North Florida campus in Jacksonville, Florida.

By completing the collaborative study abroad program students earn a dual Masters degree, one in Business Administration and another in International Management and Intercultural Communications from both Cologne University and the University of Warsaw.

Many students looking to gain an international prospective while studying business will find this to be a unique MBA program in the US. If you are considering the pursuit of a master’s degree, definitely check out any collaborative study abroad programs available. Who wouldn’t want to get to travel the globe and earn a master’s degree at the same time? You can visit the University of North Florida’s featured school listing for more information!

Written by Jenny Frankel

Jennifer is the Director of Financial Services at Envisage International. Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Florida where she holds a Masters in International Business and a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration. She has lived and worked abroad in Chile, Costa Rica and London, and traveled extensively in South America, Europe and Asia.

4 Responses to “Collaborative Study Abroad Programs”

1. Study English in London Says:

making orientations and establishing good contacts by studying abroad is obviously a nice thing to have

2. Colleges in Nepal Says:

I did bachelor of engineering in computer. i secured average if 2.7. can any suggest college in banglore and detail information??

3. Velia Yurman Says:

Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your submit is just nice and i could think you are an expert in this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to seize your feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work.

4. pret personnel sans justificatif Says:

whoah this blog is wonderful i really like reading your articles.
    Stay up the great paintings! You already know,
    a lot of individuals are hunting round for this info, you
    can aid them greatly.