2011 Travel Video Contest

Posted on September 13th, 2011 by Jennifer Frankel

As most of you will know, the 2011 Travel Video Contest we hold each year has just opened and will run until the end of October. This year, we expect it to be bigger and even better than before and the interest from you all has been outstanding, and we were even receiving emails back in August asking us when the contest will open.

The format this year will be the same, in a video which should be no more than 5 minutes in length, tell us why you want to study or travel abroad – that is really the main guidance we can give you and then the rest is up to you. We suggest taking a look at previous years winners, they have all brought something new to the competition and that is what we are looking for – something that is really original!

We are also planning to introduce some cool new features this year to the voting, those will all be finalized in the coming weeks – so keep coming back for more updates as we introduce them. Full information and application guidelines is available on the contest website – so please check that out and if anything is not answered there please let us know and we will be happy to assist you!

Good luck!

5 Responses to “2011 Travel Video Contest”

1. jackson kate ene Says:

Very good to be hear..

2. watch travel shows Says:

great submit, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector do not realize this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

3. filmi indir Says:

Hey,

I love your content. Keep working harder man.

4. Sandra Says:

Hi! Ive been trying to send my application for travel video contest to your email but it is always returned. I hope you can help me with my problem and give me and alternate email address as today is the deadline. I hope I can send it on time. Thank you!!!

5. John Smith Says:

Extremely informative many thanks, It is my opinion your audience would possibly want a good deal more items along these lines keep up the good hard work.