2010 Travel Video Contest – Finalists Announced

Posted on November 12th, 2010 by Jennifer Frankel

The finalists have been announced for the 2010 Travel Video Contest, and they are all excellent videos this year. It is going to be a very hard choice to decide who wins so please take a moment and view them all:

http://www.internationalstudent.com/contest/

Once you have had a chance to watch them all – you can help out our judges and let us know who you think should win by heading over to our Facebook Fan page and casting your vote! If you are not a fan of our fan page yet, then at the same time please fan us and we will keep you updated on the contests progress!

http://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/travel-video-contest

We wish all the finalists good luck! Winners will be announced at the end of International Education Week, Friday 19th November!

8 Responses to “2010 Travel Video Contest – Finalists Announced”

1. Eboagwu simon Says:

Just want to transform my current life

2. Hotel in Milan Italy Says:

The Hotel Bristol is run directly by the Director, Francesco Cammarano, and his staff, so as to assure the warmest welcome, professionalism and friendliness to the guests. It offers comfortable single, twin, double triple, and family rooms and some of them have balconies. They all have private bathroom with shower, automatic hair dryer, color TV, direct phone, heating and unlimited free Wi-Fi connection!

The breakfast hall is welcoming and flooded with light; there also a 24 hour bar for your convenience.

Within the Hotel area there is a free, handy car park available for your cars. Moreover, a number of services will make your stay a very relaxing one, only 8 minutes away from the Cathedral, if you take the MM Sesto Rondò -Duomo red line metro.

3. Carol Says:

When will the winners be announced? This contest is a great idea for both students and those of us watching!

4. norwell handyman Says:

You picked a great topic for this post and you wrote about it well. I have seen a few other internet sites with similar content but no one has done a better job than you on writing about it.

5. marocup Says:

merci bouceaup..

6. is isis the future Says:

Well, I have been reading your blog posts daily and the reason I come on your blog frequently is its compelling content… Regards…

7. Uppingham Says:

I understand how much work you must have done to get this much information all together like this. I am in agreement with you and I really like your presentation.

8. click here Says:

The majority of of the responses on this site dont make sense.