International Student Concierge Service

Posted on May 7th, 2010 by Jennifer Frankel

InternationalStudent.com is proud to launch its new International Student Concierge Service, dedicated to helping international students all around the world with finding and researching schools and evaluating your education options.

The new, totally free service, allows you to submit your details which will be sent to schools all around the USA who are interested and looking for international students. These schools will then send you details about their campus and programs so that you can make an informed decision about what is right for you!

Why spend your time searching the internet for school and college information, and trying to find schools that want, and are looking for international students when you can submit your details to the concierge service and we will have schools contact you back.

To find out more and to submit your details to the concierge service please visit:

http://www.internationalstudent.com/concierge/

10 Responses to “International Student Concierge Service”

1. James Mcnaulty @ online phd Says:

Looks like a great service, We offer something similar at onlinephduk.com for postgraduate students and something more complicated to hosting universities in terms of a consulting package for student recruitment and retention.

2. Shabrina Says:

It’s interesting I can have such sevice. Well, I am actually looking for scholarship but this service give me another solution which I may take to study abroad.

3. If you Have Limited Mobility or Time and Need Help Shopping, Try a Concierge Service Says:

[…] International Student Concierge Service « The International Student Blog […]

4. Mihretu Begashaw Says:

fund to continue my MSc in electrical enigineering

5. Maria Cruz Says:

Could you send me information how to get a schoolarship for an international and nontraditional graduate student in the field of accounting?.

Maria Cruz

6. NTAHONSHIKIYE Placide Says:

I am looking for a scholarship for studing master’s philosophy.
    God bless you

7. Jonathan Castañeda Says:

This is something new for me. I’m actually studying a professional carrer, but I would like to get a scolarship for studying documentary photography (which is my real passion), photojournalism or something related.

Blessings from Mexico!

8. Jim Richardson Says:

Wow! This is amazing! I’m glad that I came across your site. I’m now in the middle of deciding if I should enroll on an online MBA program or in an institution. I think you can be a great help for me. But I’m still not 100% sure about my decision yet. I’ll go back to this site once I’ve decided. I appreciate your effort for putting this up. It’s quite a hassle to find the right programs suitable for us. I’ve been trying to do my research lately, good thing I found you! I hope you keep up what you’re doing. Many aspiring international students could benefit from this.

9. ANDUALEM MEKONNEN Says:

Fund to continue my BA in Accounting. THANK YOU

10. marocup Says:

merci bouceaup..