World Cup 2010 – Travel Health Insurance

Posted on March 23rd, 2010 by Jennifer Frankel

With the World Cup just under 80 days away – the tension and excitement is starting to build as the world biggest tournament prepares to get underway. The 2010 tournament is held every four years, and this time around South Africa are the hosts – and people from all around the world will converge on the African Nation.

If you are one of the lucky ones who was able to get tickets, or you plan to travel to South Africa and get last minute tickets – you will want to make sure you are covered by a high quality health and travel insurance plan that will cover you in the event something happens. World Cup Insurance offers that plan, and with rates as low as $7 for just 7 days of coverage and the flexibility to design coverage limits to suit your needs and desires.

The plan includes international toll free access in South Africa and around the world, so if you need assistance, help is never more than a phone call away – and you can purchase coverage immediately online!

For more information and to purchase a plan please visit: http://www.worldcup-insurance.com/

11 Responses to “World Cup 2010 – Travel Health Insurance”

1. Travel Insurance News Says:

If you are one of the serendipitous ones who was competent to get tickets, or you organisation to travel to Southeastward Africa and get terminal careful tickets – you present impoverishment to piddle certain you are awninged by a high property eudaimonia and travel contract counsel that give apparel you in the event something happens. World Cup Shelter offers that idea, and with rates as low as $7 for fair 7 life of reportage and the malleability to decoration
    —————————–
    helengreen

2. Candy Maciver Says:

What kind of surprises will there be in this year’s World Cup?

3. World Cup News Says:

Thanks for sharing, I came across this particular article whilst searching for infomation regarding my term report, interesting comments and great points produced.

4. The Train Man Says:

Anyone happen to see Arlen Robben in the match with Netherlands vs. Slovakia? Impressive!

5. Anci Says:

The article is very interesting, giving a lot of inspiration for this beginners.
    Thank you for sharing with us and continue your great work.

6. Jhanella Says:

Travel and health insurance is such a great idea for travelers especially for students… I am a person who is into insurances especially health insurance… and I appreciate all the information I have learned from your article. Thank you for sharing I just added your blog to my bookmarks and I will check back your site for sure. Insurance plans are very expensive but very beneficial so it is worth an investment.

7. Randall Says:

I actually purchase travel insurance whenever I travel. Helps make me feel secure and if I know I’m covered when something unexpected or inevitable happens, at least I will be worry and stress-free. But, of course, this does not mean that I will be careless but it would be the opposite I would still be careful. Insurance is no reason to be careless.

8. Eddie Sigler Says:

This is a great blog. I have bookmarked it and hope for more. I enjoyed it!
    Regards
    Al Khafji

9. marocup Says:

merci bouceaup…

10. Health Insurance Says:

It’s very important to purchase health insurance especially when travelling to the World Cup . There is high percent of injuries to supporters as high levels of alcohol is taken and numerous injuries have occurred in football matchs against rival teams on the beaches and streets.

11. tudou99 Says:

Hello! Nice post! Please inform us when all can see a follow up!