Student Bloggers

Posted on September 2nd, 2008 by Jennifer Frankel

iStock_000003437079XSmall
As we have announced recently, we have a brand new student blogger who is joining the InternationalStudent.com blogging team. Laura is now our resident study in the USA student blogger and will be blogging throughout the year on all aspects of being an international student in the USA. She has already started her blogs as she starts her new college in the USA and you can follow her at:

http://www.internationalstudent.com/study_usa/blog/

We are also excited to announce our new study in the UK student blogger who has just started on our sister UK site. Juan is an international student who has just started to study art at the Glasgow School of Art and will be blogging throughout the year on all types of topics that affect an international student in the UK. You can follow Juan online at:

http://uk.internationalstudent.com/blog/

How can these blogs help me?
We have student bloggers on our site as we feel it provides you with a fantastic insight into life when you are abroad, and what better way to share information and advice than from current international students who are experiencing it all first hand.

To keep track of all the blogs, you can either subscribe to the RSS feed or sign up to receive the latest blog posts to your email address. If you need more information about student RSS feeds, please see our previous post.

You can also post comments on the blogs, so if you have any input about what our bloggers are writing about or you would like to ask them questions – please post comments!

2 Responses to “Student Bloggers”

1. ansar Says:

which web, can find student to sponcer for firm to uk,

2. watcewwhes Says:

Thanks for the link to dailymile.com! It looks like fun. I’m hoping that it will help keep me motivated!