Financial Aid To Study in the UK

Posted on October 17th, 2007 by Jennifer Frankel

Although the USA is a huge draw for many students that want to study internationally, the UK is easily the number 2 destination for international students. Traditionally funding to study in the USA can be very hard to find, however with the International Student Loan Program and the International Financial Aid Center that we have now developed, we are making access to funding for students much easier.

The UK, however, does not have the same sort of funding channels for international students. There is no specific loan program yet for students looking to study in the UK – however scholarships are a great source, but finding them can be hard.

The new UK International Financial Aid Cetner for students studying in the UK has been launched that offers a international students a source to get help and advice for funding their education in the UK. The main highlight of this new section is the Universities that Award Financial Aid – this database provides you with access to schools in the UK that provide financial assistance, such as scholarships, to international students that are enrolled or plan to enroll.

Please check out the new International Financial Aid Center for Studying in the UK.

4 Responses to “Financial Aid To Study in the UK”

1. koolbulb Says:

The financial crisis is spreading to all the sectors and the ultimate results will be available by the end of 2009. Anyway the crisis is very crusial to all western markets since its a prestigeous counter movement from these governments and it should show some good results by the mid of next year atleast. But in terms of asian countries, it is a good opportunity to find alternative solutions and reconfirm their best practices followed over the past years. Some of the basic causes of financial crisis is, bad credit loans processed by the financial institutions to the customers and third parties. But in case of growing markets, most of the banks are assuring the creditworthiness of their clients twice since most of the clients are not high profile clients. Hence this didn’t make much impact on their financial systems and processed loan payment shedules.

for MORE DETAILS

2. Tauseef Sufiyan Says:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I would like to do my education in UK, kindly give me more information on Student loan,my details are as mentioned below.

Name: Tauseef Sufiyan
    Qualification: 12th (HSC)
    City: Bangalore
    Mobile: 0091 9739327412

Lokking forward to hear from you soon,

Thanks,
    Tauseef Sufiyan

3. Roberto Gillespi Says:

Thanks a lot for sharing this info in your site wish is fantastic. I hope you keep posting this great info. Once again thanks!

4. Nazrul Islam Says:

Sir/Madam
    I m Nazrul Islam from India looking forward to study in UK but I am belong to a very poor family looking for financial help to study in UK. I have recently passed the matriculation and trying to have my Intermediate education facility in UK. Here below my contact information:-
    mobile:-+918474834100
    e-mail:- shabu7082 @gmail.com
    It will be my greatest success.
    Thank you….