Hangout with the State University of NY at Brockport – Thursday at 2pm EST

Posted on August 26th, 2014 by Victoria Troupe

suny-brockport-transIf you want to study at a US college, you won’t want to miss this! Aleta Anthony, the Associate Director of International Recruitment at State University of New York at Brockport will join us on Thursday, August 28 to introduce the university and the unique opportunities there for international students.  You’ll learn about the academic possibilities, student life, and why Brockport is a great place to study. She will let you know how you can apply and be a successful student there. You’ll also get to hear from a current international student at the college, and have your questions answered, live!

Hangout with the State University of New York at Brockport

Thursday, August 28, 2014 at 2pm EST

RSVP for the Hangout

Can’t make it? RSVP anyway and we’ll email the video to you!

The State University of NY at Brockport is a nationally recognized institution ranked among the elite schools in the USA:

• “Best in the Northeast” designation by The Princeton Review
• “Best Regional University (North)” by US News and World Report
• “100 Best Values in Public Colleges” for the fourth consecutive year by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance

To learn more about the State University of NY at Brockport or to contact Aleta Anthony directly, Click Here.

Written by Victoria Troupe

Victoria is currently a marketing specialist with Envisage International. She has had the opportunity to live and study around the world, including Germany, Poland, and China. A native of Wyoming, Victoria received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Wyoming, her MBA from the University of North Florida and her Master's of Intercultural Communication from Fachhochschule Köln, in Cologne, Germany.

No Responses to “Hangout with the State University of NY at Brockport – Thursday at 2pm EST”