Hottest States to Study at in the United States

Posted on June 13th, 2014 by Bryanna Davis

If you want to be an international student in the US but have no idea where to start your search when it comes to finding a school, you are in good company. The United States has 50 diverse states for you to choose from and your experience inside the US can greatly vary depending on which state you pick. Because of this, it’s important that you choose wisely. To help you get started on understanding what different states have to offer we have created a video on the hottest states to study at in the US.

This short video will give you a run down on what you need to know about the three top states that international students picked to study at last year according to the IIE Open Doors Report. This means you will learn more on California, a state that hosted 111,379 international students in the 2012/13 academic year, New York, a state that hosted 88,250 international students last year and Texas, a state that last year hosted 62,923 international students.

If you want to learn more about what California, New York, Texas or any other state in the US has to offer, including what schools are located within each state, visit our state guide for more information.

Want to watch other videos for information on what school to attend, financial aid and other great need-to-know tips for international students? Check out our other videos and hangouts.

Other Interesting Posts:

Written by Bryanna Davis

Bryanna joined EIC in 2011 after returning to the United States from teaching English in China. Her interest in international education, sparked initially by her own study abroad experience in Wales, led her to the company. Bryanna is originally from Missouri and is a graduate from the University of Central Missouri.

No Responses to “Hottest States to Study at in the United States”