Enter the Financial Aid Fun Contest

Posted on June 30th, 2014 by Bryanna Davis

falling bills 487780785During the month of July International Student is teaming up with International Student Loan to give you three chances at winning $100! The Financial Aid Fun Contest will run throughout the first three weeks of July. Each week we will give you a new question, if you know the answer or find the answer on the International Student Loan site- post it to one of the following:

Each week the correct entries will be collected, and the winner for the week will be drawn at random. A new question will then be issued and your chance to win starts over! This means you have not just one, but three chances to win $100 this month.

July 2nd we will release the first question. To be entered to win you must visit InternationalStudentLoan.com and find the correct answer, then tell us the correct answer within the week!

Make sure you check out our blog Wednesday so you can answer our first question and enter the financial aid fun contest. Good luck!

One Response to “Enter the Financial Aid Fun Contest”

1. Kathryn Franch Says:

Defined as one who is taking on financial responsibility for an international student, a co-signer takes on a very large burden. The co-signer must have lived in the United States for two or more years, be financially trustworthy, with a good credit and income history, and be reliable in that they will be the one to pay back an international students loans, interest included, by the due date, if the international student fails, or is unable to make their payments.