Webinar Tomorrow: How to Write a Killer Scholarship Essay in 8 Steps

Posted on March 5th, 2014 by Bryanna Davis

videochatIAG_025When searching for financial aid, the first place international students should turn to is scholarships. There are a number of international scholarships available, but to receive these scholarships, it requires time and dedication during the application process. Many scholarships require students to submit an essay when they apply, which can be worrisome to many international students, especially those who are applying for a scholarship in a language that is not their first. Because of this we have decided to devote an entire webinar on how to write a killer scholarship essay in 8 steps.

In the webinar we will walk you through 8 steps on how to write an essay that will not only capture the attention of the judges, but will help you win the award!

Before you even write the first draft of your essay, there are four steps that you need to take! If you have no idea what those four steps might be, attend our webinar and find out.

This webinar on how to write a killer scholarship essay in 8 steps will take place March 6th at 2pm EST. Bookmark this link and remember to come back tomorrow at 2pm EST for more information on how to not only write a scholarship essay, but how to write an essay that will win you the scholarship.

While waiting for the webinar to begin, search through available scholarships for international students and find a few that you would like to apply for. Take note of any essays they require you to write and keep them in mind, along with any questions you might have about writing the essay, for the webinar.

Visit here to reserve your spot and attend the webinar.

Written by Bryanna Davis

Bryanna joined EIC in 2011 after returning to the United States from teaching English in China. Her interest in international education, sparked initially by her own study abroad experience in Wales, led her to the company. Bryanna is originally from Missouri and is a graduate from the University of Central Missouri.

No Responses to “Webinar Tomorrow: How to Write a Killer Scholarship Essay in 8 Steps”