Study Radio and Film at The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting

Posted on April 24th, 2013 by Gabriele Hickman

ARB_2Study Radio and Film at The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting and find the skills international students need to be successful in a career in radio and television.

If a young American does not live in “The OC,” he most likely wishes that he did. Located in the heart of Southern California, just 30 miles from the Entertainment Capital of the World is The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting, a nationally accredited school for students interested in a career in radio and television. Not only is the school located near Disneyland, Universal Studios and Hollywood, but the school also provides students with hands-on training and experience that will help them in their future careers. International students interested in a career in radio and television should consider The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting and all of the programs they have to offer.

In just seven months, students are trained and prepared to work in the entertaining and broadcasting industry. Some television graduates from The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting have worked at ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, CNN, Infinity Broadcasting, Viacom, ESPN, BET, WB, Universal Studios and other production and television stations around the country. Radio graduates have worked at Power 106, Star 98.7, Hot 92, KNX, KFWB, INDIE, Latino 96.3 and other highly rated radio stations. As a graduate from The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting, a student will have the opportunity to become an on-air personality, newscaster, sports reporter, producer, voice-over artist, on-camera news reporter, camera operator, video editor, commercial producer, director and other communications careers.

With fully equipped studios and lectures and workshops on radio programming, commercial production, news, voice-overs, sports broadcasting, copywriting, music programming, camera reporting, and more, this nationally accredited school has had more than 20 years of success guiding international students to careers in radio and television around the world. Students encounter real experience hosting radio shows, making commercials and creating television shows. Students understand how the behind-the-scenes production works while also having the opportunity to be in front of the camera.

International students seeking a nationally accredited school in the US and a career in radio and television can find the training they need at The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting.  With the beautiful Orange County, California weather, the hands-on training, the quick certification and the experience needed to find a job or communication internship in this field, The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting will offer communications students the opportunity to obtain a career in their discipline in an efficient and innovative way. If you are one of the many who would like to study Radio and Film at The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting, check out their profile page to learn more.

One Response to “Study Radio and Film at The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting”

1. johnkiswaga@yahoo.com Says:

Hi
    I’m john kiswaga from Tanzania i was 18 years old I’m orphan and i live with my uncle Erick kiswaga and my family is poverty and i need to study please help me to take me to study in U.S.A
    thanks