International Students Travel to Ohio

Posted on November 1st, 2011 by Jenny Frankel

Making international travel arrangements to Ohio? International students studying and living in Ohio can choose from one of five international airports including Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, Port Columbus International Airport, Akron Fulton International Airport, Rickenbacker International Airport, and Dayton International Airport.

There is also the nearby Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, which may be the most efficient arrival location for international students studying in Ohio, depending on what country they are coming from and what city in Ohio they ultimately choose to reside within. As when traveling abroad anywhere, when making international travel arrangements to Ohio there are a few tips international students can use to guarantee a smooth and problem-free travel experience. In fact, reviewing the basics of air travel may be well worth the time, especially for students who are first-time flyers and in the process of making those international travel arrangements to Ohio.

The stress and challenges that can come with transitioning to a new geographical location when international students decide to travel abroad to the United States does not need to start at the airport gate! For this reason, students can check out the following link to review invaluable tips and considerations for first-time flyers. Whether your final destination is somewhere in the state of Ohio, or in some other U.S. state and city, this site should prove a very helpful resource in the travel planning stages of your study abroad adventure!

Photo courtesy of Smemon87 Flickr User

Written by Jenny Frankel

Jennifer is the Director of Financial Services at Envisage International. Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Florida where she holds a Masters in International Business and a Bachelors of Science in Business Administration. She has lived and worked abroad in Chile, Costa Rica and London, and traveled extensively in South America, Europe and Asia.

16 Responses to “International Students Travel to Ohio”

1. yokamo yotona Bode Says:

dear sir !
    I am yokamo yotona bode from ethiopia Hawassa Ba graduate from Hawassa university and currently working in public office and I kindly ask you to offer me free scholarship chance for MBA program and I am looking forward to hear your responses.

2. timesharemortgagerelief.net Says:

timesharemortgagerelief.net…

[…]International Students Travel to Ohio « The International Student Blog[…]…

3. timeshare selling tips Says:

timeshare selling tips…

4. sell your timeshare for cash Says:

sell your timeshare for cash…

5. I’m looking for more information about correspondence courses Says:

I’m looking for more information about correspondence courses…

6. Travel Tourist Says:

Travel Tourist…

7. car insurance Says:

car insurance…

8. Student Blog Says:

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact used to be a enjoyment account it. Look advanced to more brought agreeable from you! However, how can we keep up a correspondence?

9. Visita il frantoio le selvette! Says:

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided vibrant transparent concept

10. Wilfred Sabad Says:

Hey not to set off topic but can anyone give me overview of. Philadelphia Car Insurance Reform 1044 Market St. Philadelphia, PA 19107 (215) 618-2175 They are down the block from me. I was wondering if they were a good insurance company. I need to obtain coverage, it is the law you know, but I have to have a good price price plus I want friendly service.

11. Eduardo Desmotivaciones Says:

I’ve been to Spain for international students program

12. sundance vacations Says:

sundance vacations…

13. Sofia airport Says:

Good article, Ohio has five International airports? Thats a lot, here in Sofia, Bulgaria we have 1 and its the capital city.

14. sponsor children Says:

You could certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

15. healthy weight loss program Says:

Whats up! I simply want to give an enormous thumbs
    up for the great data you’ve here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your blog for extra soon.

16. click here to restore the language bar Says:

What’s up colleagues, pleasant post and nice arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.