Android App Now Available

Posted on April 26th, 2010 by Jennifer Frankel

A few months back, we launched our first venture into the mobile smartphone market with the International Student iPhone App. To widen our user base, we now have the pleasure in launching the Android version of the same application – available free of charge to all android users.

The new android application provides you with all the same functionality of the iPhone application such as instant access to our blog feed, live view of our twitter feed, the opportunity to share information you see with twitter or facebook and much more.

You can now see screenshots of the application on our new mobile application page, which also have information on where to download the applications. You can also download the new Android application directly from:

http://www.androidzoom.com/

4 Responses to “Android App Now Available”

1. Hello Android Says:

Android now become most popular mobile phones and tablets OS. Most useful features are found in there. I think in the future, it can be replace for Windows. What do you think ?

2. marocup Says:

merci bouceaup..

3. Wilfred Section Says:

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thanks Nevertheless I’m experiencing issue with ur rss . Don稚 know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting equivalent rss downside? Anyone who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

4. a Says:

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how regarding unpredicted emotions.