Win a Student Rail Pass

Posted on January 12th, 2009 by Jennifer Frankel

With the launch of the new InternationalStudent.com Rail Pass Center, we are giving away a FREE First Class Rail Pass for the UK. This fantastic prize offers benefits such as:

* 4 days First Class travel throughout the UK
* Must be used within a 4 month window
* Fully transferable – so you can give it to anyone

To have a chance of winning the rail pass you just need to purchase any one of our European Rail Passes during the month of January and you will be automatically entered into the draw. The winner will be announced in our next newsletter, so be sure to check back!

Please also note, that with most rail passes you can purchase them for advanced travel – so if you are planning to travel through Europe over Easter or Summer, now is often the best time to purchase a rail pass. You also have flexibility on most rails passes so you do not need to be specific on your travel date!

http://www.internationalstudent.com/travel/rail-pass/

14 Responses to “Win a Student Rail Pass”

1. nakul sharma Says:

truely saying usa is a land of opportunities.i would love to come to usa for higher studies.american lifestyle is amazing.must enjoy best moments.

2. BOATENG BISMARK Says:

HELLO, I AM BISMARK BOATENG A GHANAIAN, A GRADUATE FROM MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING. I AM LOOKING FOR FINANCIAL ADVICE AND SUPPORT TO PURSUE A GRADUATE PROGRAM IN WELDING ENGINEERING IN OHIO UNIVERSITY. TRULY I NEED TO FURTHER MY CAREER, HELP.

3. GoforGreenGal Says:

It’s very nice to see this kind of opportunity. Studying abroad is already expensive as it is, so getting a free rail pass would let students travel to more places and to learn about a wider variety of cultures.

4. Zeeshan Says:

Hello its zeeshan Qureshi Graduate from University of Sindh Pakistan.Its my dream to study at foreign Institute.Studying abroad is already expensive as it is, so getting a free rail pass would let students travel to more places and to learn about a wider variety of cultures.

5. STEPHEN OBIRI YEBOAH Says:

Dear sir/madam,am Obiri Yeboah Stephen a Ghanaian and a third year student of Wisconsin University College-Ghana.I will be glade if you could assist me financially and also assist me to continue my education in abroad.Am counting on you for your help.

6. eric Says:

I spent some time browsing internationalstudent.com and enjoyed while reading through the stuff. Specially this post inspired me to write comments for it. I am from mydocstuff.com but yet i found this site really Great!

7. Adams Abdul Razak Says:

i am a second year student in the islamic university college, Ghana. i always spend greater portion of my time browsing justget an oppotunity to study abroad. lifeis useless without quality education.

8. robert amissah Says:

it will be a great pleasure to be part of the Win a Student Rail Pass.i am ROBERT AMISSAH,a second yaer student of methodist university college ghana.i will be much glad to be assited in furthering my education in abroad.

9. Eurostar student travel Says:

I am a student at Kent college am I too late? Did you know that Eurostar have a promotion where you can travel for third the cost of flights to anywhere in Europe. Also you get free train from some uk rail stations. The ticket are so cheap that we are going again in May, so don’t say you weren’t warned! This summer will be a party train!

10. Charles renee mackintosh Says:

Heyyyyyyyy, great.. But I missed. Certainly I will have to wait

11. Sarasota Attorney Says:

Thank you so much for sharing this outstanding article.It is definitely going to help me in near future.

12. mosaic designs Says:

Students always deserve some rebate everywhere. I admire this decision.

13. Jessica Says:

Very nice blog and had a lot of information about flights. so students can get information about discount flights.Thanks for sharing this blog.

14. direct to consumer Says:

Woah this weblog is magnificent i like reading your posts. Stay up the great paintings! You recognize, many persons are searching round for this info, you could aid them greatly.